You must remember at ALL times that if you VOILATE any of the services and terms it may lead to CLOSURE of your account SOLELY and ENTIRELY by Dankash’s will.
The platform allows and motivates users to earn online containing images, videos, text or text files, links to content material, graphics, usernames, user information, data files and works of authorship.
The platform as well provides expert articles and tips and guidelines over various online earning models such as freelancing, affiliate marketing, digital marketing and digital services. Under no circumstances is the company held accountable for anything that you read or see on the platform and its service. You MUST know that you CANNOT lawfully or legally or illegally sue Dankash.com or take any lawful action against it or drag the issue to any court in any case what so ever. You are solely responsible for the actions you take based on the dankash programs. You agree that you are using the service at your own responsibility.
- Only if you enter into a contract with Dankash you may use or approach the service under all applicable laws and in accordance with these terms and services. This generally would mean you are at least 18 years old to be able to use the service under the state or provincial laws. No individual under the age of 13 is allowed to use or approach the service regardless of the fact that they comply with any special rules.
- Any account that you create using the service will solely be your responsibility and you alone are held accountable for any activity going on through that account which includes the dankash programs, videos, downloadable resources and actionable items. You ascertain that you will not create an account for anyone else than you only if you represent the entity legally. You agree that you will not use or ask for the login details of any other user on the platform
- You assure that the information you provide while signing up for an account and later wards is and will remain true and precise. The information must be complete and updated. You solemnly agree that if needed you will update the user information that you provide on the platform
- You ascertain that you will be liable for your login credentials or any other information that you provide to the service including third party payment information. Dankash is not responsible for the misuse of your password and account if you give to someone else with or without your consent
- Content that you post should mostly be encouraging, positive and supportive. You shall not harass, threaten, stalk, bully, copy or defame any third party or person or country for the subject matter that you post in your user content in your project or in response to other users project on the dankash platform.
- You must not add or try to add any spam to any user on the Service. You agree not to post any unwanted or unauthorized email or information that can cause a potential threat to anyone using or approaching the service. Your interaction with other users of the service will be completely harmless and generally productive
- It is strictly prohibited to inject or alter the Dankash page or add any code into it as it appears on your browser. You are restricted to promote any viruses, spyware, malware and any other potential harmful threats to the Service or its relevant servers and networks
- You must not create an account using spiders, bots web crawlers or any other automated device that is not mentioned here. You Must be a human to own an account
- User content including pornographic materials like nude or half nude photos or images, Blasphemous material, violent content, illegal text or pictures, biased or invading stuff is not allowed to be posted on the Service.
- Posting to the Service confidential information about yourself or third parties (including social security number, credit card information, non-public telephone numbers/e-mail addresses) is prohibited. (See “Privacy“ for more information on confidential information).
- You must not include any domain names or URLs or any other advertising materials in your username.
- Content that you post in your projects is usually toned down by Dankash except for the use that is given a trusted contributor status by the complete and alone decision of Dankash. Comments, projects and other user content may appear immediately or may never appear on the service
- The platform consists of content and text owned and registered by Dankash (Dankash Content) and may allow you to use third party content that is licensed by the third parties(may include stock images and photos). Dankash content and the Third party Content are both protected by patents, trademarks, trade secrets and other legal acts. The use of third party content by a user is maintained and kept a check over by the license agreement and instructions. You agree not to change, imitate, copy, steal or modify any trademark or copyright of the third party content. You also agree not to modify, steal, copy, drive ideas based on, adapt, sell, or exploit all or a portion of the Dankash content
- The name “Dankash”, its logo and the tagline “everything you need to succeed” are the legal features of Dankash and must not be copied, modified or used without the written agreement signed by the Dankash. All the custom design icons, graphics, buttons and page headers are the sole property of Dankash and must not be copied or imitated by you without having the written agreement from the Dankash
- Dankash may keep a check on the User content posted to the service and may alter or remove any content that might look inappropriate or illegal. However Dankash is under no circumstances responsible for and does not endorse any content posted to it in particular
- In future or now the service may or may not be supported by advertising revenue. The ads of the interested companies will appear adjacent to the User Content you post. You solemnly agree that Dankash may allow any such advertisements and promotional content in, on or about the User Content that you post on the Service. The means of promotion and the process of promotion may change without notifying you
You agree that you will not do any of the following:
- Use any bots, spiders, data mining or any data collecting and extraction methods within the dankash website or in any manner reproduce or by-pass the navigation, layout or presentation of the website and its contents.
- Interfere, disable or by-pass the security of the website or copy the website and any of the materials.
- Copy, recreate, upload, post, or transfer, distribute in any way materials or the complete website data without our written permission other than solely allowed by us.
- Transfer any software or material which contains viruses, Trojan horses, defects, date bombs, time bombs, worms or any other destructive or harmful elements.
- Modify, change, sub-license, translate, sell, reverse engineer, or disassemble any part of the website to try to derive any source code or ideas or algorithm
- Do anything that causes or may cause, in our sole judgment, an irrational or inexplicably large load on our (or our third party providers’) infrastructure.
- Frame or mirror the website or its any part.
- Use the website or any materials for any unlawful purpose
- Spam or flood
- Resell or make commercial use of the website or materials or make any derivative use of the website or materials.
- Download the program videos or material except for downloadable materials or upload to another site or place. Doing so is illegal and will cause strict action against the one doing it.
Purchasing Items Featured on our Website
We make sure that any and all prices of the programs and services are updated and correct and describe the items accurately. However, when buying these products or services displayed on the website, please note that the company does not warrant that the product and service descriptions are accurate, complete, updated, or error free. If a product or service is not as described on the website when your use or receive it then you should contact our support at email@example.com.
Pricing Errors and Omissions
Please note that the prices, availability and any or all purchase terms are subject to change without prior notice. We make complete effort to ensure the accuracy of the information on the website and correct errors if found. Be aware that the company holds the right to revoke any stated offer to fix any errors, omissions or inaccuracies even if the payment has been made, order has been placed or your card has been charged.
Modification or Suspension of the Website
You agree that the company in its sole discretion may at any time, modify, suspend, discontinue or change its operation of this website or any part without any notice to you and you agree that you we will not be liable for the consequences of doing so.
Disclaimer of Warranties
DANKASH IS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCEA LIABLE OR RESPONSIBLE FOR THE USER CONTENT ALL OR ANY POSTED ON THE SERVICE THAT YOU MAY FIND OBJECTIONABLE, INACCURATE OR UNSUITABLE FOR YOUR PURPOSE OR IS UNAPPROPRIATE FOR THE USE OF CHILDREN
Limitation of Liability
YOU HEREBY AGREE THAT IF IN ANY CASE YOU SUFFER A LOSS, DAMAGE OR ANY HARM IN ANY MANNER THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO DANKASH’S ACTS OR EXCLUSIONS YOU WILL SOLELY BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT DAMAGE. YOU ALSO AGREE THAT YOU WILL HAVE NO RIGHTS OF ANY KIND TO CHARGE OR RESTRICT THE PRODUCTION, DEVELOPMENT, EXECUTION, PROMOTION, DISTRIBUTION, OR MANIPULATION OF ANY WEBSITE, SERVICE, ASSETS, PRODUCT OR CONTENT OWNED OR CONTROLLED OR SHARED BY DANKASH.
DANKASH IS UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES HELD ACCOUNTABLE OR LIABLE OR TAKES ANY RESPONSIBILTY FOR THE ACTIONS, DATA, INFORMATION, INACTIONS, AND THE CONTENT POSTED BY THE THIRD PARTIES AND YOU DISCHARGE DANKASH ALONG WITH ITS FOUNDERS, DIRECTORS, MANAGERS, EMPLOYEES AND LEGAL ALLOCATES FROM ANY KIND OF DAMAGE, HARM OR CLAIM THAT ARE KNOWN OR UNKNOWN, HIDDEN OR VISIBLE THAT MAY ARISE DUE TO OR IN ANY RELATION TO ANY CLAIM THAT YOU MAY RISE AGAINST THE THIRD PARTIES
- None of the breach as described shall be relinquished until it is provided written. Relinquishment of any of the breaches should not be considered as any other breach and vice versa
THE COMPANY AND ITS OWNERS, REPRESENTATIVES, AGENTS AND TEAM ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENCE RELATING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY TO ANY ACTION OR INACTION YOU TAKE BASED ON THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, PROGRAMS OR MATERIALS ON THE WEBSITE. WE STRIVE TO KEEP THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE ACCURATE AND UP TO DATE, WE DO NOT WARRANT AND ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE OR LOSS RELATED TO THE ACCURACY, TIMELINESS OR COMPLETENESS OF THE INFORMATION ON THE WEBSITE, ITS MATERIALS, PROGRAMS OR SERVICES.
YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE IS SUBJECT TO ANY ADDITIONAL DISCLAIMERS AND CAVEATS THAT MAY APPEAR THROUGHOUT THE WEBSITE AND WITH PRODUCTS AND SERVICES FEATURED BY US.